Friday, April 22, 2016

Not Angka SEE YOU AGAIN - Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth

The movie has ended a log time ago, but this song can't get out of my mind. Paul Walker is still in our memories. That's why I wrote the numeric notation for you guys. When I heard this song for the first time, I almost cried. I watched when Vin Diesel sang it in some kind of reality show/ game show, or whatever. He really sang it from his heart, cried, cause His best friend had died. What a very deep yet sad song.



Music Sheet See You Again that I write is the same like my piano cover. So you can check it first to get the right impression of how to read the notation. I provide you 2 version:

Easier Version (Key: C major)

music sheet see you again charlie puth
See You Again Easy Version



Original Key: Bb major

chord see you again charlie puth
See You Again Original Version

Check the other Numeric Notation like One Call Away- Charlie PuthLove Yourself - Justin Bieber, etc. And Please be kind to me (sparkling eyes). Share this blog to your facebook (or like my fan page on the right side of this blog), path, google plus, etc.


See you on the next numeric notation then.

1 comment:

  1. I exactly got what you mean, thanks for posting. And, I am too much happy to find this website on the world of Google. Gospel Pianos

    ReplyDelete